UITP India is very happy to welcome all the delegates to the "1st UITP India Bus Seminar" being held in Bangalore on 12 February 2014.
KSRTC is highly delighted to welcome the delegates to Bangalore and is more than committed to ensure complete satisfaction of all the participants. We are glad to invite
- P. S. Anand Rao, ED, ASRTU is happy to enlighten the delegates with the current status of Bus based PT in India.
- Arno Kerkhof, senior Manager, UITP Bus Division will share on New Bus technologies.
- Sandeep Soni, CEO, AICTSL-Indore is eager to share PPP Model of BRT System in Indore.
- R. K. Singh is showcasing the Urban Bus Specifications with its OBIT Features.
- Anjum Parwez MD, BMTC is putting together all new Initiatives of BMTC in innovative Bus transport system to the audience.
- N. Manjunatha Prasad, MD, KSRTC and the host is sharing his initiatives of development of PT in Tier-II cities.
And many other speakers will speak to enlighten the delegates.